30 Nov 2017by panda
5 SALES BOOSTING SEO TIPS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Getting adequate traffic and sales conversion must be the top priority for any e-commerce company. However, bringing in realistic and profitable numbers can be a real pain. The right digital marketing strategy can help you build a stronger customer base and reach higher sales. More importantly, an effective SEO plan can do wonders for your revenue stream. Your e-commerce sales can boost up with these simple and intuitive SEO insights. Take a quick tour of these tips with DigiPanda and give your sales the push they need.
- CHOOSE STRATEGIC KEYWORDS DEPENDING ON MARKET TYPES – Depending on which type of market your product or service falls under, choose relevant keywords. A competitive market calls for more broad match keywords, while a monopolistic or less competitive market can use specific or unique keywords to match your product attributes of functionalities.
- BUILD GLOBALLY RECOGNIZABLE, LOCALLY ACCEPTABLE WEBSITES – The design and the content on your website should be dynamic enough to attract customers both locally and globally. The look and feel of your website should have a global appeal, while its functionality should give even the layman a sense of relief while using it.
- WRITE UNIQUE & VALUABLE PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS – The product description is an important factor while planning your SEO strategy. Most manufacturers provide a common description to multiple portals, which makes them SEO-unfriendly. Make sure the ones on your website are unique, but still incorporate the SEO keywords.
- ADD SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS, FAQS, REVIEWS & RELATED PRODUCTS ON WEB PAGES – Your e-commerce should not be a page to just shop. Besides products or services, your portal should also cater to other information that the user might be interested in. Therefore, integrating FAQs, customer reviews and related products become a must. Also, popular social media platforms like a Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn increase the chances of your online visibility.
- CREATE KEYWORD-FRIENDLY URLs & W3C CERTIFIED CODES – Specific page URLs tell the user a lot about the expected content on it. Be sure your URL description matches the page content. Use pre-decided keywords. Also ensure your website’s codes are up to the W3C (world wide web consortium) validation. These make your website well-formatted and readable.
Categories: Digital Marketing