We are looking for great people.
We are a dynamic bunch of digital marketing and design professionals with a vision of deploying webtastic strategies for helping businesses grow. We realize the importance of making our clients grow since in their success lies ours. We are a close-knit team that appreciates new ideas and enthusiasm for finding out-of-the-box solutions. Fit the bill? Care to gel with our vision? Join us.
To apply for the available positions, we are currently hiring. you can apply by sending your cv to [email protected].
Hiring for BDM(Business Development Manager)
Job description :
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing( SEO/SMO).
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to meeting and closing.
- Crush sales targets on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Have a great understanding of digital services and how they can benefit clients.
- Be experienced in all stages of the sales process from lead generation to conversion.
- Have great proposal writing, presentation and pitching skills.
- Devise and execute a successful business development strategy in line with the Company’s plans.
- Win new business and achieve agreed revenue and margin targets.
- Generate high quality leads that result in winning new projects and accounts.
- Write compelling business proposals.
- Pitch business proposals to clients, negotiate and close sales.
- Successfully manage the sales process from lead generation to conversion.
- Keep up-to-date and maintain a strong knowledge on all things digital.
- Travel as required.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- 2-5 years of experience at various levels in Sales & Marketing.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Job Type: Full-time
Urgent Hiring International-BDE for IT Sales Services (Digital Agency)
Jobs & Responsibilities:
- Business Development Executive is responsible for developing, generating, and growing new Digital Marketing businesses, creating innovative Online Marketing sales plans, and exhibiting expertise in digital marketing solutions.
- Responsibilities include selling SEO, SEM, PPC, Social Media, Web Development Services, Graphic Designing Services, and Mobile Apps. Selling of these services will be done for USA, Canada, AUS, UK, and English speaking countries.
- The position demands an entrepreneurial-minded individual with high energy and strong motivation to sell. Maintain accurate and up-to-date pipeline and forecasts. (We like increasing numbers!).
- A strong candidate will have excellent sales and closing skills.
- Strong new business development skills for International projects.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities; demonstrated time management skills.
- Need to be a proactive self-starting individual with strong attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously without direct supervision.
What you will be doing:
- Selling web and digital marketing services/solutions including SEO, PPC, social media, web designing, graphic designing, and Mobile Apps to overseas businesses.
- Should have earlier experience in interacting with clients in developed countries like US, Canada, UK, Australia, etc.
Experience: 4-5 years.
Notice Period: Can join immediately
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile API's
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Create and test software prototypes
- Develop client displays and user interfaces
- Assist software personnel in handling project-related work and other requirements
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET core framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- 4-5 years of development experience using C# .NET
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
Didn’t find a match?
Want us to contact you for job openings in the future?
Drop Your Resume Here