We are looking for great people.
We are a dynamic bunch of digital marketing and design professionals with a vision of deploying webtastic strategies for helping businesses grow. We realize the importance of making our clients grow since in their success lies ours. We are a close-knit team that appreciates new ideas and enthusiasm for finding out-of-the-box solutions. Fit the bill? Care to gel with our vision? Join us.
To apply for the available positions, we are currently hiring. you can apply by sending your cv to [email protected].
React Native Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build pixel-perfect
- UIs across both mobile platforms (iOS and Android).
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum of 3-4 years of professional experience.
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experiences with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Should have a better knowledge of Redux
- Deep knowledge of component state management
- Excellent communication skills.
Urgent Hiring International-BDE for IT Sales Services (Digital Agency)
Jobs & Responsibilities:
- Business Development Executive is responsible for developing, generating, and growing new Digital Marketing businesses, creating innovative Online Marketing sales plans, and exhibiting expertise in digital marketing solutions.
- Responsibilities include selling SEO, SEM, PPC, Social Media, Web Development Services, Graphic Designing Services, and Mobile Apps. Selling of these services will be done for USA, Canada, AUS, UK, and English speaking countries.
- The position demands an entrepreneurial-minded individual with high energy and strong motivation to sell. Maintain accurate and up-to-date pipeline and forecasts. (We like increasing numbers!).
- A strong candidate will have excellent sales and closing skills.
- Strong new business development skills for International projects.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities; demonstrated time management skills.
- Need to be a proactive self-starting individual with strong attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously without direct supervision.
What you will be doing:
- Selling web and digital marketing services/solutions including SEO, PPC, social media, web designing, graphic designing, and Mobile Apps to overseas businesses.
- Should have earlier experience in interacting with clients in developed countries like US, Canada, UK, Australia, etc.
We are looking for a Pre-Sales Executive to join our dynamic sales team. The executive will be responsible for contacting potential clients, understanding their needs, and scheduling appointments for our sales team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct outbound calls to potential clients to introduce our services and generate interest
- Build relationships with prospects and identify their web development needs
- Schedule appointments for the sales team to discuss potential projects
- Utilize CRM software to track progress and update client information
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop customized proposals and pitches
- Communicate with the sales team to ensure the proper handoff of qualified leads
- Participate in team meetings and contribute to sales strategy discussions
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly and quarterly appointment setting goals
- Proven experience in a pre-sales or appointment setting role
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with potential clients
- Proficient in CRM software and comfortable with technology
- Goal-driven and results-oriented
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn
If you are passionate about web development, have a track record of successful appointment setting, and are looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
Social Media Marketing Manager
Experience: 2-5 years.
Notice Period: Can join immediately
- Contributes to marketing strategy by leveraging social media to identify and acquire customers.
- Obtains market share by developing social media marketing plans and programs for each product and directing promotional support.
- Assist in copywriting & caption writing as well.
- Maintains online relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer-relations programs.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Develops new approaches for market development, acquiring and analyzing data, and consulting with internal and external sources.
- Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Provides marketing information by answering questions and requests.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Completes social media marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintains social media marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains social media marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Social media skills with having an experience of 2-5 years.
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Coaching and subordinate involvement
- Managing Processes
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis.
Intern - SEO
- Assists the SEO team in execution of optimization strategies
- Participates in strategic brainstorming sessions for the creation of off-page & On-Page SEO campaigns
- Conducts outreach for off-page SEO campaigns that drive awareness and indicate relevance to the search engines
- Excellent time management skills and a commitment to on time deliverables
- Excellent organization skills and an ability to manage multiple tasks
- A thirst for knowledge and understanding of search engines and SEO best practices
- Stays up to date on current industry practices, news, and algorithms
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Excellent English Communication skills, including email writing, content editing, content framing, client communications, etc.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Understanding of all search engines and functions as well as marketing
Please note that job inquiries on the sales number will not be entertained. Submit your CV below or email us at [email protected] to be considered.
Drop Your Resume Here