10 Jul 2018by panda
10 Web Design Tricks For High Converting Websites
A high converting web design is the way to success for all businesses, either small or big. You may have a great marketing team, outstanding on and off page SEO and a delightful product on top of that, yet if your website’s design is poor, it won’t convert into leads and thereof, clients will take off. But, following these web designing tricks won’t just enhance your conversion rate but at the same time are going to improve your search engine ranking in Google.
1. Have a Clear Unique Selling PointYour unique selling point is the thing that makes your services stand out from other businesses. If your customers can’t understand what it is that sets you apart from the other brands they are not likely to stay on the site for long which will as a result lead to a quick drop in your conversion rate. Your USP ought to be up front and in centre of your web design and its color pattern should make it stand out and readable.
2. Simplify your NavigationA high converting website design should be planned in such a way that makes your visitors walk through to an action you want them to take. This could be a phone call or a contact form. Sources also show that clients can actually bypass the navigation altogether if the website implements a chat button – something that is known to lift signups by more than 30%. Your site navigation should reflect your goals. Your web design should make it simple for visitors to explore the page in the least amount of clicks possible in order to gain the highest number of conversions.
3. Stay All-Device ResponsiveFor your website to really bring in leads and conversion, it should have a consistency across all device and gadgets. If your design does not considers mobile and tablet users, you will quickly start losing your piece of the pie. WordPress is an excellent example in such bearings. Most modern WordPress themes and web design are mobile responsive and look incredibly great on any gadget.
4. Utilize a Predictable LayoutTo convert your possible leads at a reasonable rate, you should provide a predictable layout in web design for your business. One way you can guarantee this predictable and simple outlook is to scan through and understand other similar businesses in your niche. My advice to you would be not go after eccentricity. If you want to be looked upon as a serious online business, then publish serious looking web design that is straightforward and simple in its design. Your design should focus around usability and clarity. Your job is to remove any kind of uncertainty and doubt to present yourself as an expert in your industry.
5. Color Co-ordinationThe psychology of colour is a topic that should be thoroughly read by every web designer. Web design is at its best when you contemplate the colours that are used to convey your brand message and unique selling point. While many studies have shown an increase in conversion rates by using certain color patterns, still the most critical factor is to be consistent. As a general rule, three colours work best with one colour pattern that is dedicated to a call of action.
6. Consistent BrandingAlong with the format and design comes reliable branding. Ensure your logos be of the same style and design for each page of your site. “It takes an average individual 0.05 seconds to make a judgment about your site”, says Web Hosting Secrets Revealed. “That counts up to 50 milliseconds to establish a decent first impression on your visitor.” Therefore, ensure these three things – Images, Layout and Titles – are consistently branded in order to minimize any confusion for your readers.
7. Reduce User ClicksA good website design is one that gives its clients the needed information in the shortest number of steps conceivable. Stay away from pop-ups and different interruptions that are just going to increase the number of clicks a client would have to make before reaching to the product or service they came for in the first place.
8. Magnify your Call to ActionI have specified the significance of a call to action as of now, however it still bears repeating. Your call to action should stand out by the use of right colour and positioning. The most effective call to action are generally placed in the middle of the page with the button to the middle or left of the surrounding content. Also, focus on the number of call to actions on each page.
9. Reduce User InputMinimizing user input in fill-up forms is of great consequence. No one wants to fill out a 10-page form on a site when, on the other hand, they have loads of other options. The structure of the form should be simple and sensible. Set aside a good amount of time to design and then reconsider the forms on your site. And if possible, do some split testing to analyze your conversion rates. To put it smoothly, then, the design of any form that will surely boost leads and conversions is one that is simple and only asks for the necessary questions.
10. Use Larger ImagesA picture tells a thousand words. Majority of designers propose that bigger pictures lead to higher conversion rate in comparison to smaller pictures. If you have planned your website’s design to incorporate Nordic or grunge look, then they ought to be the colour shading and style of the all of your pictures. When in doubt, it is smarter to use maybe a couple of larger pictures and there on you could use good amount of smaller images. Like words, the more pictures you utilize for the website, the more complex the data will start to become.
Categories: Agency / Digital Marketing / Responsive Web Design